1940's French Cream Micro-Beaded Clutch, Light Pink And Green Clovers And Pink Hearts
Saint Patty's Day Delight! This vintage cream micro-beaded clover leaf clutch was made in France in the 1940s. It's covered with delicate light pink and green clovers and pink hearts too. Finally, it has a gold trim brass scalloped top that drapes over its original vintage brass frame. They must not celebrate St. Patty in France because this gorgeous bag has never been used, but you'll carry it all Spring!
- Dimensions - Height 5.5"; Length 9.5"; Depth 2"
- Item - Vintage One-Of-A-Kind Purse/ Handbag
- Color - Cream, Pink, Light Pink, Light Green And Gold
- Primary Material - Vintage Micro Beads
- Hardware - Vintage Golden Brass
- Item Number - HB 9.298